Museums of Nancy
Nancy and its surroundings have several museums, the most famous are the Musée des Beaux Arts and the Ecole de Nancy.
The Aquarium Museum is perfect for a family outing!
Don't miss :
- Musée des Beaux Arts, 1.5 km from the hotel. The different artistic movements in Europe from the 15th to the 21st century are represented. The Daum crystal collection allows you to discover 100 years of production of the famous Nancy factory. For more information: click here
- Museum of the Ecole de Nancy, 1 km from the hotel. The collections show the diversity of techniques developed by the artists of the Ecole de Nancy and recreate the atmosphere of the past. For more information: click here
- Villa Majorelle 1 km from the hotel. The Villa Majorelle can be visited during individual guided tours organised by the Ecole de Nancy Museum at 2.30 pm and 3.45 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. (+33 184.108.40.206.77). For more information: click here
- Aquarium Museum 1.5 km from the hotel. A place of scientific and technical culture, the Aquarium Museum of Nancy invites you to discover the animal world. For more information: click here
- Musée Lorrain 2 km from the hotel. Opened in 1850, the Musée Lorrain has 4500 m2 of exhibition space, spread over several remarkable sites in the heart of the old town: the ducal palace and the 16th century church and convent of the Cordeliers. For more information: click here
- Museum of iron history 3 km from the hotel. For almost 4000 years, iron has been an essential element in the development of civilisations. In Lorraine, a unique museum is dedicated to it. For more information: click here
- Cristalleries Daum 3 km from the hotel. This factory has a know-how in the field of the work and the transformation of the crystal glass paste, whose reputation radiates in the whole world. For more information: click here