Our Covid-19 measures
Following the latest government directives, from March 14, wearing a mask is no longer compulsory in our establishment and the Vaccinal Pass will not be checked to access the breakfast room.
All the same, we still keep a few barrier gestures:
At the reception :
- Respect a distance of 1 meter between each person.
- Installation of a Plexiglas plate on the desk to contain the risk of contamination.
- Provision of a bottle of hydroalcoholic solution for customers and a bottle for receptionists.
- Withdrawal of pens, sweets, flyers, newspapers and magazines available at reception
- Disinfection of door handles, bells, TPE and keys between each customer visit.
- Ventilation of common areas every hour.
- Payment on arrival and invoice sent by email, unless expressly requested.
- A key box has been put at the reception so that customers can deposit them when leaving (disinfection between each customer).
- Hand disinfection strongly recommended.
- Service utensils available per table.
For the bedroom:
- All paper supports, welcome booklet have been removed.
- Extra blankets have been removed but are available on request
- Air conditioning: we recommend cutting off the airflow or directing the airflow towards the ceiling.
- When the customer leaves: we ask each customer to open the window before leaving (and to turn off the air conditioning / heating) in order to ventilate the room as much as possible before the passage of the floor staff.
The entire team of the Hotel La Résidence