Our Covid-19 measures
Following the Covid-19 health crisis, here are the measures we have decided to put in place in our hotel to welcome you in complete safety:
At the reception:
- Mandatory wearing of masks for all our staff
- Mandatory wearing of masks for our guests
- Respect of 1 meter between each person
- Installation of a plexiglass plate on the desk to contain the risks of contamination
- Provision of a bottle of hydroalcoholic solution for customers and a bottle for receptionists
- Removal of pens, sweets, flyers, newspapers, and magazines from the reception area
- Disinfection of door handles, doorbells, TPEs and keys between each customer visit
- Airing of common areas every hour
- Payment on arrival and invoices sent by e-mail, unless specifically requested
- A key box has been placed at the reception desk for guests to leave their keys when they leave (disinfected between each guest)
- Our lift is limited to one person per trip
Given the evolution of the current health situation, the all-you-can-eat buffet has been put back in place, here is our new organization:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the breakfast area.
- Mandatory hand disinfection.
- Serving utensils available per table.
- Service of unpackaged products on request.
For the room:
- For guests staying for several days, we do not do any cleaning during the stay, but you will be offered daily sheets and towels
- All paper supports, welcome booklet has been removed
- Our decorative items (bed throws, decorative cushions, etc.) have been removed
- Extra blankets have been removed but are available on request
- Air conditioning: we recommend that you turn off the air flow or direct the air flow towards the ceiling
- On departure of the guest: we ask each guest to open the window before departure (and to turn off the air conditioning/heating) in order to ventilate the room as much as possible before the floor staff comes
The entire team of the Hotel La Résidence