Nancy and its surrounding area has several museums and not least, such as the Museum of Beaux Arts, or of l'Ecole de Nancy.
The Museum Aquarium is perfect for a family outing.
- Museum of Beaux Arts 1.5 km from the hotel. The different art currents in Europe from the 15th to the 21st century are represented. The Daum crystal collection allows to discover 100 years of production of the famous Nancy factory. For more infos: click here
- Museum of Ecole de Nancy 1 km from the hotel. The collections testify to the diversity of techniques developed by the artists of Ecole de Nancy and recreate past atmosphere. For more infos: click here
- Villa Majorelle 1 km from the hotel. Villa Majorelle can be visited as part of individual guided tours organized by the Museum of Ecole de Nancy at 2:30 pm and 3:45 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. (+33 126.96.36.199.77). For more infos: click here
- Museum Aquarium 1.5 km from the hotel. Place of scientific and technical culture, the Nancy Museum Aquarium invites you to discover the animal world. For more infos: click here
- Lorrain museum 2km from the hotel. Opened in 1850, the Musée Lorrain has 4,500 m2 of exhibition space, distributed over several remarkable sites in the heart of the Old City: The Ducal Palace and the 16th century Cordeliers Church and Convent. For more infos: click here
- Museum of Iron History 3 km from the hotel. For nearly 4000 years, iron is an essential element in the development of civilizations. In Lorraine, a unique museum is dedicated to it. For more infos: click here
- Cristalleries Daum 3 km from the hotel. This manufactory has a know-how in the field of crystal glass paste work and transformation, whose reputation radiates throughout the world. For more infos: click here